1. Make a batch of Rice Krispy treats. When I made mine, I added pink food color to the melted marshmallow mixture.
2. Lightly spray a desired-size funnel with cooking spray and pack it with the rice krispy mixture.
3. Tap the "kiss" onto a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Repeat step 2 with remaining mixture. My funnel made 7 treats per recipe.
4. While the treats set until firm, cut an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper into 3/4" x 11" strips and stamp a message on one end.
5. Place one end of the paper strip under the treat on a square of foil. Pleat the foil up around the treat and trim the tops as necessary.